I am proud to announce the launch of BioEndurance Bars! As many of you know, I am a Nutritionist, Triathlon Coach and Athlete. I am not a bar maker.
How did these bars come about?
These bars were created because I was asked again and again by my clients, “Which energy bar would you recommend?” I had a really difficult time honestly recommending a bar. I wanted them to have the real food nutrition that they need and not all the sugar, cheap quality protein, hydrogenated fats and preservatives that they don’t need.
The energy bar market is crowded with candy bars that are dressed up as “wholesome” sports nutrition bars. I set out to create a bar that I could proudly offer to my clients, athletes and health-conscious individuals who want the best quality, organic ingredients in a raw, energy bar that tastes delicious.
I had 4 things in mind when I began experimenting with making an exceptional bar:
1) Each ingredient must serve a functional purpose. The ingredients should be easy to digest, slow burning, energy boosting, and help speed recovery.
2) Each ingredient must be of the highest-quality, raw and organic. I will never compromise on quality of ingredients.
3) This bar must be free of peanuts, soy and dairy. Since so many people unknowingly have sensitivities and intolerances to these ingredients they’re not part of the recipe.
3) This bar must be delicious. If it doesn’t taste good – no one will eat it.
Who are they for?
- The Athlete – this bar provides a perfect balance of slow-burning carbohydrate, protein and good fat to fuel you through your workouts.
- The Active Individual – you may not consider yourself an athlete but you want a quick, convenient option to keep you energized and satisfied for the never-ending sport of life!
- Youth – Move over Clif Z Bars! I have sampled my bars with children ages 5 – 17 and the feedback has been very positive! Perfect snack before swim practice, a baseball game, or a track meet.
Improving your health starts with one small step at a time. If you are someone who skips breakfast or grabs a sugary, highly processed energy bar – just switching to the BioEndurance bar at breakfast will make a positive impact on your health. BioEndurance bars are the truly healthy, nutrient-dense, real food energy bar.
Where can I get them?
BioEndurance bars are sold at Runner’s High ‘N Tri, 121 West Campbell Street, Arlington Heights, IL and Barrington Running Company, 133 Park Avenue, Barrington, IL. You will be able to buy them online from this site by October 1! Until then, feel free to email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. We are just getting started. We plan to be in multiple specialty running stores, wholesome grocery stores and at running and cycling events in the coming months. Currently, we are selling the delicious Cherry Chocolate Almond Bar. Have a flavor suggestion? Let us know! We are working on new flavors in the BioEndurance test kitchen and we would love to hear what you would like. Please check back often for the latest news!
Eat Well, Train Well,